Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Kunlun mountain range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
These many places are in the list of our visiting places! And that's why this package becomes unique among all!
- ROHTANG PASS
- BARALACHA PASS
- SHAM VALLEY SIGHTSEEING
- PANGONG LAKE
- CHANG LA PASS
- KHARDUNG LA PASS
- NUBRA VALLEY
The day wise schedule of this camping & exploration is as under...
- ARRIVEL MANALI
- ROHTANG PASS/ KEYLONG/ JISPA (138 KMS/ 7 HRS)
- JISPA/ BARALACHA PASS/ SARCHU/LEH (338 KMS/ 10-12 HRS)
- LEH LOCAL & SHAM VALLEY SIGHTSEEING
- LEH TO PANGONG VIA CHANG LA PASS (149 KMS/ 6-7 HRS)
- PANGONG TO LEH (149 KMS/ 6-7 HRS)
- LEH TO NUBRA VIA KHARDUNG LA PASS (149 KMS/ 7-8 HRS)
- NUBRA TO LEH (160 KMS/ 7-8 HRS)
- LEH TO SARCHU (240 KMS/ 8-10 HRS)
- SARCHU TO MANALI (230 KMS/ 8-10 HRS)."""
The schedule can be changed/modified as per the weather conditions or unforeseen conditions...
The main activities of this camping & exploration are as under:
One can register for this unique camp by applying online and paying the fees at junoontrekking.
Otherwise, If you Registration is done by offline you come visit office below address.
For more information regarding the registration and all other queries, kindly call on 9727967465 or visit office.
E-215, 2nd Floor,Sumel Bussiness Park-4,
Kalupur to Naroda Road Bridge, Amdupura,
Ahmedabad - 380025.