2 days /3 Nights
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ahmadabad To Ahmadabad /Okha to Okha|
|DEPARTURE TIME||as per Bus time, we inform to you.|
|RETURN TIME||Arrival at Ahmadabad at Morning.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal Porter Charges.|
Cost of emergency.
*The Schedule may varies depend on Weather Condition/Situation
Bank Receipt/Fee Receipt on Reporting Time.
• Clothes (Full slaves T-shirts /Shirt, Full pants/ treks, half pants/Sports Shorts, Trek)
• Carry Bag, Plastic bag / Bedding Material / Sleeping Bag.
• Warm cloths / Raincoat Weather Depended.
• Trekking Shoes/ Sports Shoes (water proof with good rubber sole) and Socks.
• Plate / Spoon / Bowl
• Cap/Hat, goggles, Torch, Lighter/match box, Knife.
• Cold cream, Face wash, Brush, Toothpaste.
• 2 Water bottles & lunch box, Spoon, Glass.
• Mobile, camera, chargers, power banks.
• Diary & Pen, Snacks & chocolates.
• Personal medicines, if any.
Note: – Please avoid of taking Jogger Shoes.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the Booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your Departure from your destination, definitely before the commencement of the services.
Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance Payment (Half Payment), based on the nature of the service & the time left for the Commencement of the service.
If a Camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen Circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, and bend, decided by management Team etc), we will issue the full fees. Cancellation is on full fees Otherwise you can change your camp dates if it’s possible by Us.
The cancellation charges For Local Camp:
Cancellations before to 35 days from the start of the journey – Full Refund.
Cancellation between 35 days and 25 days to start of the journey – 75% Refund.
Cancellation between 25 days and 15 days to start of the journey – 50% Refund.
Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the journey – No Refund.
Our Liabilities and Limitation:
• Please note that after the end of journey, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of Monuments / museums, monastery entry fees, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
• All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the journey or while on the trek. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the journey participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
• We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or Otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons.
• If any properties of junoon trekking like tents, equipments and etc lost/ scathe/ harm or damage by you. Its cost will be pay by you. (By your group).
• Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen Circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Reach Okha jetty by overnight bus journey.
Ferry ride from Okha jetty to direct campsite – on Beyt Island Sessions on basic information and introduction of camp site Tent allotment & free time for refreshment.
Wandering the beach Swimming, Beach games like (volleyball /football -sand bath – make sand castles and more)
Lunch & Small power nap
Marine life exploration – enjoy the beautiful marine life at gulf of Kutch
Visit to hanuman dandi temple at evening and reach campsite
Free time for beach photography and to watch marvelous view of the sunset.
Dinner & Bonfire
Session of Stargazing and geographical information Experience sharing, Dj and Garba.
Breakfast & Swimming at beach
Departure For Dolphin exploration Directly From the Campsite.
Meet the queen of Arabian sea “dolphins” & Dance and group activities in boat Lunch at middle of the sea And Free diving in open water &Watch the marvelous view of dunny point from the boat
Reach Okha jetty in late afternoon if time permits visit to shivrajpur
Local visit of Dwarka temple and market visit
Departure for home with beautiful memories
Reach Ahmadabad next day morning around 5:30 Am to 6 Am