|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad|
|DEPARTURE TIME||as per Bus time, we inform to you.|
|RETURN TIME||Arrival at Ahmadabad at 10:30 pm.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal Porter Charges.
Dinner, Bottled water.
Departure from Ahmadabad
One Day Picnic with DHULETI
Departure from Ahmadabad: 05:15
Arrival at Polo Forest : 09:00
09 to 10:15 fresh up time and breakfast
10:15 to 01:30 Trekking (Mango Mountain) and Sightseeing
Jain temple, Sarneswar temple, Vanaj Dam
01:30 to 02:15 lunch time / fresh up time
02:15 to 04:30 Enjoying DHULETI with Mud Party, Natural Colour, kesudo, Gulal
05:30 to 06:30: camp fire
After 06:30: Departure for Ahmadabad.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the Booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your Departure from your destination, definitely before the commencement of the services.
Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance Payment (Half Payment), based on the nature of the service & the time left for the Commencement of the service.
If a Camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen Circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, and bend, decided by management Team etc), we will issue the full fees. Cancellation is on full fees Otherwise you can change your camp dates if it’s possible by Us.
The cancellation charges For Local Camp:
Cancellations before to 35 days from the start of the journey – Full Refund.
Cancellation between 35 days and 25 days to start of the journey – 75% Refund.
Cancellation between 25 days and 15 days to start of the journey – 50% Refund.
Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the journey – No Refund.
Our Liabilities and Limitation:
• Please note that after the end of journey, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of Monuments / museums, monastery entry fees, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
• All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the journey or while on the trek. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the journey participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
• We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or Otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons.
• If any properties of junoon trekking like tents, equipments and etc lost/ scathe/ harm or damage by you. Its cost will be pay by you. (By your group).
• Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen Circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.