June to December
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ahmadabad To Ahmadabad|
|DEPARTURE TIME||As per Bus time, we will inform you.|
|RETURN TIME||Arrival at Ahmadabad at 10:00 pm.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, goggles, face mask.|
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal expense|
|Package Type||Ahmadabad to Ahmadabad|
Departure from Ahmadabad
Reporting at Golden Triangle Complex near Sardar Patel Stadium, Navarangpura
Reporting Time: 4:45 AM
- Arrival at Polo Forest 8:30 AM.
- After Breakfast Trek to Mango Hill and Visit Jain Temple & Serneshwar Temple.
- Back to Camp and Lunch
- After Lunch Visit Vireshwar Mahadev Temple and Back to Campsite.
- Adventure Activities and Swimming pool Fun.
• After Dinner Back to Home with Sweet memories.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the Booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your Departure from your destination, definitely before the commencement of the services.
Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance Payment (Half Payment), based on the nature of the service & the time left for the Commencement of the service.
If a Camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen Circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, and bend, decided by management Team etc), we will issue the full fees. Cancellation is on full fees Otherwise you can change your camp dates if it’s possible by Us.
The cancellation charges For Local Camp:
Cancellations before to 35 days from the start of the journey – Full Refund.
Cancellation between 35 days and 25 days to start of the journey – 75% Refund.
Cancellation between 25 days and 15 days to start of the journey – 50% Refund.
Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the journey – No Refund.
Our Liabilities and Limitation:
• Please note that after the end of journey, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of Monuments / museums, monastery entry fees, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
• All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the journey or while on the trek. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the journey participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
• We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or Otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons.
• If any properties of junoon trekking like tents, equipments and etc lost/ scathe/ harm or damage by you. Its cost will be pay by you. (By your group).
• Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen Circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Guidelines To The Participants For Safe Camping.
- Using Face Mask/Face Cover is compulsory
- Aarogya Setu App on your mobile phone is mandatory, before commencing Bus journey & during the camping duration.
- Maintain Social Distancing and Wash Hands Frequently, Avoid handshakes with other participants and staff members.
- Must Carry personal hand sanitizers to use during activities/camping
- The Participants are advised to carry personal items for safe camping like Plate/lunch box for meals, mug, spoons, and water bottle.
- Try to avoid touching at any place like handlebars, supporting bars in a bus, automated water taps, sanitizer machines, etc.
- Use dustbins for garbage and mask disposal.
- 27 / September / 2020